Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What the hell is wrong with you?

So I finally had it. I'm not sure when the actual moment was...to tell the truth I think it's been brewing since the time in class when I answered the inevitable "How could we know a financial crisis was on it's way?" question flippantly with "when the Real Housewives of Orange County was renewed". Oddly enough the catalyst for this blog was this article in the New York Times on the Taylor Swift-Kanye West tempest in a thimble. I realized I have been an apologist for idiocy for too long, and that by nodding approvingly when I hear "Kendra is my fave show!" from a 30 year old I'm only pouring EVOO on the culture Slip-n-Slide ride that can only end with the renewal of Tool Academy. Too late. I truly am sorry. And this blog exists primarily to say what I wish I could have already said too many times before: What the hell is wrong with you?

And I need a place to post my Stone-Cold Lock of the Week Afternoon Annihilator NCAA picks. Purely for entertainment purposes of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment